There are few teas that taste as good hot as they do ice cold but our Drink Pink tea does just that. Perfect refreshing tea served hot in a mug or even iced in a tall glass with a sprig of mint! This tea, unlike our others, also contains a real loose tea, just to give it a little extra kick!
Please note: Whilst these herbs are safe to drink for most people, allergies and medical interactions with medicines can still happen so we advise speaking to your health professional or herbalist first before taking any herbs internally.
Drink Pink Tea Blend
Use any measuring tool you like as long as you stick to the same tool for each ingredient. We use an egg cup!
- 3 parts earl grey loose tea
- 3 parts hibiscus
- 1 part rose petals
- honey to taste (this tea can be quite bitter, if you like sweeter teas you will need a teaspoon of honey in each mug)
- Mix all of the above mix together to make one tea blend.
- Take your teapot and add 1 teaspoon of the above mix to the teapot for every 1 mug of tea required.
- Add 1 mug of boiling water from the kettle to the teapot for every 1 mug of tea required.
- Mix briefly with a spoon, add a lid and allow to steep for 5-10 minutes depending on how strong you like your tea.
- Using a tea strainer over your mug, pour the tea into your mug from the teapot making sure you catch all (or at least most of them) the herbs into the tea strainer.
- Drink as is or add honey to taste.
- Store the mix in air tight container and keep in a cool dark place.